Old English Times (OET)
The Old English Times (OET) is official publication of the Old English Sheepdog Club of America
Michelle, Keith, Marina firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadlines for submissions are:
|March OET||June OET||September OET||December OET|
|January 15||April 15||July 15||October 15|
Advertising Rates for OESCA Members:
|Ad||B & W||Color|
|Full page w/one photo||$ 70.00||$ 110.00|
|Half page w/one photo||$ 40.00||NA|
|Quarter page w/one photo||$ 25.00||NA|
|Quarter page for new title w/one photo||$ 15.00*||NA|
|Quarter page for new title/senior w/one photo||No charge||NA|
|Front cover (one photo & owner/dog(s) name)||NA||$ 500.00|
|Inside Front cover (with three or less photos)||NA||$ 200.00|
|Inside back cover (with three or less photos)||NA||$ 150.00|
|Back cover (with three or less photos)||NA||$ 300.00|
|Additional photos (each)||$ 5.00||$ 5.00|
|Customer Design/Photoshop Services - Inquire about pricing||$ Inquire||$ Inquire|
( * No credit given towards upgraded ad. Limited to AKC Conformation)
Please contact editor with any questions that you may have regarding file preparation or hard copy submissions.
Publication finished size is 8.5 x 11.
Full Page Ads to Trim: 8.5 x 11 size must include .125 in. bleed. Keep important information inside .5 in. margin on all sides.
Regular Full Page Ads: 7.5 x 10.5 in
Half Page Ad: 7.5 x 5 in.
Quarter Page Ad: 3.75 x 5 in.
Acceptable file types include. .doc(x), .jpg and .pdf's. All digital photo files for print should be 300 dpi or greater at final size, and provide either a PDF or JPG (Save at Maximum Quality). EMAIL files to me and do not include photos as part of the text of your email. Do not include them in the body of the email. Please do not send your ad in a text or in Messenger
- The Cover may only be reserved for the next issue. It will be first come, first served. Individuals/Kennels are limited to one cover per year.
- Boutique type items may be advertised subject to Editor approval.
- Photographs with marks, tears and other imperfections in the photo will reproduce as presented. (Must Include self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of photo.)
- In keeping with AKC policy, the term Best in Show many only be used to refer to an all breed Best in Show win.
- Reference to any titles or wins not attained in the US must be qualified by country of origin.
- Copy claims must be limited to statements of fact.
- Obtaining copyright permissions is solely the responsibility of the advertiser.
- Checks payable to the Old English Sheepdog Club of America should be sent to Club Treasurer. OESCA Contact page can be found HERE.
- The opinions expressed in articles and features selected for general interest in the TIMES do not necessarily represent the policies of the Old English Sheepdog Club of America, Inc.
- The Editor reserves the right to edit all material submitted for publication.
Keith Fliss - Editor Old English Times